I have been having some real contractions but they are inconsistent at this point and irregular, so my body is just getting primed for the real deal I guess.
Anyway, here are some videos of us this weekend as we tried to coax the start of labor with all sorts of homeopathic methods (Castor Oil not ingested, though - merely rubbed into the belly, which is not easy to do since it has the consistency of molasses! Who knew?).
P.S. I make mention in the second video that we ate someplace embarrassing but I say that we'll say where later. I forgot to video us eating Cinnabon for dessert later that evening (Nate's first ever Cinnabon). We had dinner at the food court in the mall and got Cinnabon to go for later. We were trying to walk around as much as possible, and it had gotten cold, so we walked around the mall. We are still ashamed of our food choices that evening. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment